www.mrccc.org.nz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.mrccc.org.nz

MRCCC Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Website and Forums

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrccc

mrccc

Website and Forums Empty
PostSubject: Website and Forums   Website and Forums Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:44 pm

Hi everyone,

I am looking for someone who wants to take over the running of the MRCCC website and forums.

I update the front page when required and have done a few changes over the past 6 months - hopefully improving the site in general - and I had a few more things I was going to fix and improve - but I just dont have the time or interest anymore.

Forums you have the admin log-in so you can keep the forums clean and spam free etc, and post as admin.

If you are interested in doing this, you will need to have access to Microsoft Frontpage or Expression Web. You can download Expression web 4 from Microsoft for a 60 day trial - then either purchase - or just delete from your computer and re-download/install it and get a further 60days.

Its a very simple programme to use

You will also need to download a FTP transfer programme - I would recommend filezilla as its the one I have been using, its simple, fast and remembers all the log-in details on your computer so you dont need to keep remembering them.

If you are interested, please post here or email me at powerrc@randommail.co.nz

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://kiwiwebhost.exon.net.nz/~mrcccnz1/cgi-bin/
mrccc

mrccc

Website and Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website and Forums   Website and Forums Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:31 am

How would people feel about me changing the forum so it links to the MRCCC section on www.rcracer.co.nz and removing this forum from our website?

Its barely used, and being linked directly to rcracer, would mean you also view other forum topics from around NZ easily all at the one place

Whats your thoughts??
Back to top Go down
http://kiwiwebhost.exon.net.nz/~mrcccnz1/cgi-bin/

Website and Forums
Page 1 of 1