www.mrccc.org.nz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.mrccc.org.nz

MRCCC Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Next Off-road club day 27th may

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brendon
Admin
brendon

Next Off-road club day 27th may Empty
PostSubject: Next Off-road club day 27th may   Next Off-road club day 27th may Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:03 am

Hi guys next club day will be the 27th of may , " because this sunday is mothers day " queen

sign in from 9am till 10,00am ( dont be late )

first race starts at 11,00am ,

see you all there !

cheers Brendon
Back to top Go down
zombie guy

zombie guy

PostSubject: Track is Rough as a fishermans face   Next Off-road club day 27th may Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:22 am

Might need to have a tidy up of the track before then. I went out Sunday for 20 mins and packed up as it is pretty much cratered out like the man on the moons face and undrivable in parts for a little Buggy.
Unless I have needles sticking out of me or sutured up again I will be there and keen to help out.

Last edited by zombie guy on Wed May 09, 2012 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brendon
Admin
brendon

PostSubject: Re: Next Off-road club day 27th may   Next Off-road club day 27th may Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:29 am

I find that very Funny Jim !!

I no I wont be doing any work on it before the meeting !

due to the fact , that Tony and I were the ONLY people that turned up to the last working bee , before the club champs ,

and have done a big share of the work over the last 3 or so years !

This is off-road racing ! if you want a smooth track try on-road Rolling Eyes

One more thing , Dont use that sort of language on the forum thanks !

thanks Brendon No
Back to top Go down
zombie guy

zombie guy

PostSubject: Re: Next Off-road club day 27th may   Next Off-road club day 27th may Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:03 am

Yep right o, sorry about that I will watch my language in future.

I find nothing to laugh about at this suggestion??
There have been several comments about the new layout being a vehicle killer and some will not be returning to race on it.
I think it is important to consider that, and also seeing as the club is struggling for numbers it might be best if we foster a more club like attitude and all pitch in to help as you are quite right there Brendon, two people turning up for a working bee is hugely sad and I am not too sure of the underlying club sentiment on that one or the reasons club members bunked out?

I for one am keen on doing some work even though I will be undergoing more minor surgery on Thursday next week, who knows Brendon I maybe only capable of racing slot cars yet Very Happy

Edited language, sorry again. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
zombie guy

zombie guy

PostSubject: Re: Next Off-road club day 27th may   Next Off-road club day 27th may Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:38 am

Just had a chat with my boss, I am heading out Sunday to fill in some holes and attempt a bit of a roll around with the roller etc.
I will also give the catch net and table top a bit of a tidy up too.

Just let me know if there are any issues, Cheers.
Back to top Go down
brendon
Admin
brendon

PostSubject: Re: Next Off-road club day 27th may   Next Off-road club day 27th may Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:17 am

How did the track work go Question
Back to top Go down
zombie guy

zombie guy

PostSubject: Re: Next Off-road club day 27th may   Next Off-road club day 27th may Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:30 am

Hope to get out this weekend weather permitting.
Back to top Go down
zombie guy

zombie guy

PostSubject: Re: Next Off-road club day 27th may   Next Off-road club day 27th may Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:25 am

Finally got out to the track and put a couple of hours work in raking, rolling and pot hole filling.
I see someone else has had a quick scratch and dig around too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
inferno
Admin
inferno

Location : ARGUS Engines Thunder Innovation Vp Pro Byron Fuels Agama Team C

PostSubject: Re: Next Off-road club day 27th may   Next Off-road club day 27th may Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:06 am

wow i'm surprised you didn't try and claim the work on the track we did last weekend as your own Exclamation seems your good at weaselling in on others hard work,

btw the track was easily drivable, maybe you need to learn to drive instead of blaming everything else and coming back to whinge about it.

look forward to catching up next clubday
Back to top Go down
http://www.tbhracing.co.nz
1baldy

1baldy

PostSubject: Re: Next Off-road club day 27th may   Next Off-road club day 27th may Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:24 am

"... a more club like attitude and all pitch in to help as you are quite right there Brendon, two people turning up for a working bee is hugely sad and I am not too sure of the underlying club sentiment on that one or the reasons club members bunked out?"

From an outsider looking in ... egos and attitudes need to be left outside of the forum and outside of the track fences to ensure that there is unity in everything for the health of the club and the sport.

Ive seen it in other clubs where the members divide into separate factions and the club splinters and suffers as a result.

Time to all continue to come together and have the finish line, the dust and the nitro fumes be the sole judgement.

Back to top Go down
brendon
Admin
brendon

PostSubject: Re: Next Off-road club day 27th may   Next Off-road club day 27th may Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:10 am

Will be starting first race at 11,00am on the dot , don't be late ! , as looks like rain in the afternoon

cheers Brendon
Back to top Go down
brendon
Admin
brendon

PostSubject: Re: Next Off-road club day 27th may   Next Off-road club day 27th may Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:53 pm

Not a bad day , shame the rain came ! would have been nice to run the Truggy final ,

cheers Brendon
Back to top Go down
zombie guy

zombie guy

PostSubject: Re: Next Off-road club day 27th may   Next Off-road club day 27th may Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:19 am

Thanks very much for running a fun day Brendon and everyone who helped.
All though cut short by the weather it is always good to go out and have a bit of nitro fumes in the lungs.
It was cool to see Evan out on the track too! Thanks for coming for a race bro, you had me shaking in my boots on that 2nd to last qualifier along with the local master Tony. Great racing:D

Jim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Off-road club day 27th may   Next Off-road club day 27th may Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Off-road club day 27th may
Page 1 of 1