www.mrccc.org.nz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.mrccc.org.nz

MRCCC Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Having a play today

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brendon
Admin
brendon

Having a play today Empty
PostSubject: Having a play today   Having a play today Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:43 pm

Tony and I are going out for a much needed practice today !

also memberships are due guys !!!

cheers Brendon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having a play today   Having a play today Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:50 pm

Nice day for it.

My Subs are due in July as that was my joining date???

How much for this years membership too?

Cheers

Jim
Back to top Go down
brendon
Admin
brendon

PostSubject: Re: Having a play today   Having a play today Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:34 am

all of the memberships are due !! its from jan to dec , sorry but dosn't matter when you join !

and it has gone back up to the old price of $50 affraid

cheers Brendon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having a play today   Having a play today Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:05 am

Awesome....
Back to top Go down
macka

macka

Location : Palmerston North. Losi 8ight-T 2.0 Argus A23 Losi 8ight 3.0 Argus R8

PostSubject: Re: Having a play today   Having a play today Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:13 pm

hey brendan is there an offroad account seperate to the onroad account?

Only wondering how you share the money between the onroad and offroad club?
Back to top Go down
judge

PostSubject: Re: Having a play today   Having a play today Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:51 pm

i can answer that,

yes there is 2 different accounts

but as being one club, funds have been used within the club for either side in the past if the respective form of racing when they required it, and then the funds were replaced by the respective forms,

as it stands, the On-Road club has not used any funds from any account to do any of the work at the track that is needed in the past month, that has come from out of my pocket,

also the On-Road club usally requires very little in the way of Up-Keep due to the nature of the track being hard standing

and the off road club has and will always need more maintance than the on road club, due to surface and on-going track and surronds requirments

also a point to note is that without the On-Road club and the funds and equipment contribuited from that account the Off-Road club would not have what they do, (sorry not forgetting the contributions of club members, and familys as well)and as the On-Road and Off-Road belongs to the MRCCC name it is good to see both can work together for the better good

hope this answers your question

Jason Marshall
Back to top Go down
JasonC

PostSubject: Re: Having a play today   Having a play today Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:14 am

I believe the thread might have just got hijacked... So I hope you boys had fun at the track.

Anyway, should we be depositing our membership fees into the offroad account? if so what is the account number?
As I am guessing the one listed on the membership form(on rcracer) is the onroad one....

Cheers
Back to top Go down
brendon
Admin
brendon

PostSubject: Re: Having a play today   Having a play today Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:30 am

Ok guys , here it is , Evil or Very Mad

yes its the on-road account number ,

but that is the account I want to but some money back in to as some of the last things I brought for off-road!!! eg pump & licences from last year, came out of that account , because.... the way the account is set up for off-road its hard to get the money out !! Rolling Eyes

hope this clears up everything !

so if you guys want racing licences for 2012 , get the money in

thanks Brendon
Back to top Go down
brendon
Admin
brendon

PostSubject: Re: Having a play today   Having a play today Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:20 pm

And yes the track was great ! got some much needed laps in !

If everyone is keen and on time for the next meeting!! we could peg out a new layout to try before we start ?? yes the jumps will be all over the place ,but mite give us a idea how the layout will work !

just a idea what you think ?

cheers Brendon alien
Back to top Go down
JasonC

PostSubject: Re: Having a play today   Having a play today Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:57 am

Sounds like a great idea....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having a play today   Having a play today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having a play today
Page 1 of 1